This Public Offer for providing charitable assistance (hereinafter - the "Offer") is directed to an indefinite circle of individuals (hereinafter - the "Donor") and is a public proposal of the Charitable Organization "Cancer Fighting Fund", represented by the President of the Fund, Adamchuk-Korotitska Maria Anatoliivna, who acts on the basis of the Statute (hereinafter - the "Fund"), to conclude an agreement on the provision of charitable assistance on the terms set forth below:
1. Terms and definitions used in the Agreement
Public Offer (or Offer) - a valid proposal of the Fund, posted on the website cancer-foundation.com, for providing charitable assistance, directed to an indefinite circle of individuals.
Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by taking actions aimed at making a money transfer through payment forms and means posted on the Fund's website, and by transferring funds to the current account of the Fund through bank institutions.
The Offer is considered accepted from the date of receipt of funds into the current account of the Fund.
Charitable assistance - the free transfer of funds by the Donor to the ownership of the Fund for further use and achievement of the goals of the Fund determined by the Statute or programs of the Fund, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", the Statute of the Fund, and this Agreement.
Donor - a capable individual who voluntarily provides one or several types of charitable assistance. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Donor is a natural person who has accepted the Offer.
2. Subject Matter of the Agreement
The subject matter of this Agreement is the voluntary transfer of monetary funds by the Donor to the ownership of the Fund through the provision of charitable assistance to support the statutory activities of the Fund, including providing charitable assistance by the Fund in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations," the programs of the Fund, and so on.
The Donor independently determines the amount of charitable assistance. The performance of this Agreement by the parties is not intended to obtain profit or any benefit for either party.
By accepting the Offer, the Donor indicates that he/she agrees with all the terms of the Offer, understands and agrees that the charitable assistance will be used to achieve the goals provided for in the Statute of the Fund, which he/she can familiarize himself/herself with by sending a request to the email address .moc.liamg%40au.recnacthgif
In addition, by accepting the Offer, the Donor fully realizes and agrees with the subject matter, goals, and purpose of the public fundraising, and also confirms the right of the Fund to use a portion of the charitable assistance for administrative expenses of the Fund in the amount provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations."
The parties agree that from the moment of acceptance of the Offer, this Agreement is concluded in writing in accordance with Articles 207, 639, 641 and 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and Articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations." At the same time, the parties agree that after the acceptance of the Offer, the failure to conclude this Agreement in the form of a separate document does not entail the invalidity of this Agreement.
4. Rights and responsibilities of the Fund:
The Fund has the right to:
• receive Charitable donations and use them according to the subject and conditions of this Agreement and its statutory activities;
• use a portion of the Charitable donations for the administrative expenses of the Fund in an amount not exceeding that provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations."
The Fund is obliged to:
• annually report on the use of Charitable donations in electronic form by posting relevant information on the cancer-foundation.com website;
• use the received donations exclusively to achieve the goals provided for in the Fund's Statute.
5. Rights of the Donor:
The Donor has the right to:
• exercise control over the use of Charitable donations by the Fund for their intended purpose.
6. Location of the Public Fundraising:
The public fundraising of the Charitable donations is carried out on the territory of any country in the world. The direct activities of the Fund related to the achievement of the goals provided for in the Fund's Statute are carried out on the territory of Ukraine (except for temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and the areas of the Operation of United Forces).
7. Duration of Fundraising:
The public fundraising of donations lasts until the termination of the Fund's activities (including liquidation), unless another term is determined by the decision of the Fund, about which the Donor will be notified by posting relevant information on the cancer-foundation.com website.
8. Procedure for the use of Charitable Assistance
The use of Charitable Assistance is carried out in accordance with the purposes defined by the statutory activities of the Fund and the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". The Fund uses Charitable donations in accordance with its statutory activities and Fund programs. Charitable donations received by the Fund may be returned to the Donor only in cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine and this Agreement.
9. Fund Responsibility
The Fund is responsible for the violation of the terms of this Agreement and the use of Charitable donations contrary to the order provided by the statutory activities of the Fund and the legislation of Ukraine, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Procedure for general access to information of the Charitable Organization
The financial report of the Fund is published by annually posting the financial report on the website cancer-foundation.com in the manner and timeframe provided for by the Fund's Statute. Other information is disclosed by the Fund in the manner and scope provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Procedure for general access to Benefactor's information
The Benefactor agrees that after submitting information about themselves on the cancer-foundation.com website and registering on the site, their contact information may be used by the Foundation to send letters and messages, including in electronic form. The Foundation has the right, if necessary, due to the conditions of the relevant law, to transfer such personal data to third parties.
The Benefactor agrees that information about them (in particular, their surname, name, patronymic) may be used (exclusively with their additional consent) by the Foundation in mass media or on the website (cancer-foundation.com.)
By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor confirms that they are familiar with Appendix 1 to this Agreement and consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data in the manner provided for in Appendix 1 to this Agreement and current legislation of Ukraine.
to the Public Offer Agreement for charitable donations
on the collection, processing and use of personal data
I, the Benefactor, who accepted the Public Offer of charitable assistance to the CHARITY ORGANIZATION "CANCER FUND" in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", consciously and voluntarily provide the CHARITY ORGANIZATION "CANCER FUND" (hereinafter referred to as the Fund) with my consent to automated, as well as non-automated processing (including collection, accumulation, storage, and use) of my personal data, namely: last name, first name, patronymic, passport data, taxpayer identification number, photograph or other image recording, contact information, email address, information about the place of residence, and other data voluntarily provided by me for the purpose of processing, for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of civil and commercial relations, administrative and legal, tax relations, accounting relations, statistical relations, and ensuring the implementation of other relations that require processing of personal data in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", other regulatory acts of Ukraine, the Fund's Statute, and other local acts of the Fund.
By this document, I also give consent for the transfer (disclosure) of my personal data solely for the purpose specified above and in the manner determined by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and the local acts of the Fund that establish the procedure for processing and protecting personal data. I do not require notification of the transfer (disclosure) of my personal data to third parties if such transfer (disclosure) is in my interests for the purpose of implementing the aforementioned legal relations.
By signing this consent-notification, I confirm that I have been informed in writing of the purposes of processing personal data (in accordance with the purpose stated in this document) and the persons to whom my personal data are transferred, as well as my rights provided for in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection," according to which the subject of personal data has the right to:
1) To know the sources of collection, location of their personal data, purpose of their processing, location or residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or to give an appropriate authorization to authorized persons to obtain this information, except in cases established by law;
2) To receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom their personal data are transferred;
3) To access their personal data;
4) To receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, a response as to whether their personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) To submit a substantiated request to the owner of personal data with a objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) to make a reasoned request for the modification or destruction of one's personal data by any data controller or processor, if such data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
7 to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as protection against the provision of information that is inaccurate or harms the honor, dignity, and business reputation of the individual.
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the authorized body or to the court;
9) Use legal remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
10) to make reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process one's personal data when giving consent;
11) Withdraw consent to personal data processing;
12) Know the mechanism of automatic personal data processing;
13) Protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for the person.
This consent notice is valid indefinitely.